To secure your seats book online now. Only 16 seats are available on our standard tour, so booking is essential.
We depart from the train station at Kyle of Lochalsh, every day at 11.30 (except Sunday) and the tour takes 5 hours including stops.
We return in good time for the last train back to Inverness which leaves Kyle at 17.13.
£55 Child (16 or under)
£55 from Portree
Note: Private hire rates depend on the length of trip you require. We are happy to give you a quote if you email us.
How to get to Kyle of Lochalsh to join the Skye Tour
- Inverness Train to Kyle - departs Inverness 08:55, arrives Kyle 11:31 - last train back to Inverness 17:13
- Inverness Bus to Kyle - departs Inverness 08:45, arrives Kyle 10:53 - last bus back to Inverness 18:34
- Fort William Bus to Portree - departs 10:00, arrives Kyle 11:59 Note: We will have already left Kyle but you can stay on the bus to Portree, arriving 13:05, and join Skye Tour in Portree (Somerled Square) 13:15
- Mallaig/Armadale Ferry- departs Mallaig 09:05 Mondays & Thursdays and 09:30 Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays - arriving Armadale at either 09:35 0r 10:00. There is a Service bus or taxi service to Broadford. We pick up from the Broadford Bus stop at 11:50. Last ferry back to Mallaig departs at 18:35 Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays; 18:20 on Tuesdays & 18:15 on Thursdays.
Pick Up Points
- Shiel Bridge 10:45
- Dornie Hotel 11:00
- Kyle of Lochalsh Bus Stop 11:25
- Kyle of Lochalsh Train Station 11:30
- Kyleakin Bus Stop 11:40
- Broadford Bus Stop 11:50
- Portree Square 13:15
Note: Other pick-up locations available by prior arrangement.
At the end of the tour we can drop you off at any of the scheduled pick-up stops by prior arrangement.
All timings may vary due to traffic.